Toughest interview questions, What would your answers be ..the new trend in interview techniques is
When was the last time you attended a job interview, was it an enjoyable experience, or , like most people , did you dread it ... Gone are the days of questions like "What do you know about the company" & "Tell me a little about yourself" ...the new trend in interview techniques is to put you on the spot and watch you squirm..... Well jobs company Glassdoor have compiled a list of the UK’s top ten toughest interview questions:
1. “Which magic power would you like to have?” – Topshop, sales assistant job candidate
2. “If you were a fruit, what kind would you be and why?” – Topdeck Travel, trip leader job candidate
3. “If you could have dinner with three actors that are no longer living, who would you pick?” – Blackberry, commercial director job candidat
4. “How many hours would it take to clean every single window in London?” – IBM, IT Role job candidate
5. “How do you get an elephant in a fridge?” – Gemalto, software engineer job candidate
6. “If the time is quarter past 3, what is the angle measurement on the clock?” – Standard Bank Group, product control lead job candidate.
7. “If you had three minutes alone in a lift with the CEO, what would you say?” – Network Rail, management accountant job candidate
8. “How many people born in 2013 were named Gary?” – BT, senior proposition manager job candidate
9. “What will you be famous for?” – EY, director job candidate
10. “How many nappies are purchased per year in the UK?” – AVIVA, graduate programme job candidate
CNRs answers (Not Necessarily the CORRECT ones lol)
1. The power to turn Water into Wine
2. A Banana , because it is impossible to eat one in public without a smirk on your face
3. Thora Hird, Pat Pheonix and Betty Davis..
4. It depends how many window cleaners you employ
5. Take it to your local supermarket
6. 45 degrees
7. I absolutely think you are the best ceo in the world, I think this company is soooo lucky to have you , it is a shame your assistant is not as good as I would be in that job.
8. I can't answer that question without knowing how many boring parents had kids in that year..
9. For answering that question better than anybody else you have interviewed today
10. Far too many , Children should be made to sit on the potties all day till they are trained.... it would certainly speed up the process...